Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Would you like to go to Paris? Well Merci Beaucoup I believe I would!


I could spend my entire life traveling.  I woke up this morning with a slight sadness and twinge of excitement thinking back to a year ago today when I spent my first morning in Italy.  I am in love with European life and would give anything to travel there each year.
So I was completely delighted to see a giveaway on Oh Happy Day! I'm entering this morning and dreaming of a a bistro table in Paris,with an empty espresso cup tattooed by my lipstick print.  

Enter Here:   http://ohhappyday.com/2011/06/goes-to-paris

2 comments:

  1. Signing up immediately...unless of course you would just like to move there together??!! In that case, we can just pack a suitcase and go!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS