Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

When life gives you new Windows

You put the old ones in the garage and refuse to let your husband throw them away.  :)  Or at least that's what I've done.  I know there has to be a great use for them but I just haven't pounced on the perfect idea yet until maybe today.  A few weeks ago I discovered a huge mirror that was large and beautiful enough......that it wouldn't fit in my house.  But it got me thinking about having a big mirror in my living room to sit against a wall or on a dresser.  I have been on the search since then but then discovered posts about the Krylon looking glass paint.  I decided to google the paint used on mirrors and found a couple posts.  I like the look as a mirror but I'm just not sure it's what I want for my living room space. 
However I need a screen for the basement fireplace and have been too picky thus far to find one that fits.  I love this look and believe I'll be heading to the garage later to measure the windows!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS