Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Starting it off right

    
I started off my morning just right!  Today I had a few girls over for breakfast.  God brought perfect weather which included no humidity and a breeze, I whipped up fritatas and fruit, Great Harvest made the peach and blueberry goodies I picked up at 8am.
Lauren and Nami came and Jennifer brought Harper and Alison brought Woods.  (I'm pretty sure Woods was crushing on Harper)  :)  We sat on the patio enjoying the sweet day and good conversations.

I had contemplated having a yard sale all summer and had planned on doing it tomorrow.  But the weather is too pretty, summer's too short, and I think if I'm going to do something besides grad work I might as well make it fun right?  So if you'll excuse me I'm off to the pool.  :)  Happy Summer day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS