Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Introducing Harper Elizabeth Nelson

We had a great Sunday.  Barry woke me up with the smell of coffee on my night stand and we enjoyed watching the Sunday Morning Show as he made breakfast which consisted of our usual feast of avocado, mangoes, turkey bacon and eggs.  (Thanks Win for that lovely introduction!) 
After church we made our way over to the hospital to see precious baby Harper for the first time.  She is an adorable and healthy baby girl.  Jennifer looked amazing!  I am completely stoked for her and Brian and so happy that everything went well in the delivery.

It's hard for me to wrap my little human brain around this miracle.  How God creates within us the ability to make something so amazing.  It is a surreal moment to watch my friends go through. 

We later stopped by Don and Karen's for a nice visit at their house.  God delivered a beautiful day filled with great memories and I am so very thankful for it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS