Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A blizzard in November.

When you live in Kentucky you never know what the weather will be like when you wake up.  One day it's 60, and the next day
 This little man was so excited.  We let Keightley outside and he squealed with delight screaming "walk snow", "snowman!".
So I dressed him like the Michelin man and outside we went. 

 My sister gave me the great idea of bringing the snow indoors.  We will never forget the fun we had during the blizzard of November 2013. 

I mean things got crazy!
 Dump trucks turned over they were so full of snow.




An abominable Henry ate as much snow as he could.  Declaring it "good".
Bring on the winter!  I have a feeling we are going to have loads of fun! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, those teeny little rain boots kill me! And what an awesome idea to bring the snow inside....making a note of that for the future (in the rare instance we might possibly see snow in Texas)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'll be crossing my fingers for you Celeste! If all else fails grab on ice shaver and make your own indoors! Would be a blast!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe you all got snow already! It's been super cold here, but nothing to show for it. Henry looked like he enjoyed his time outside! And I love the idea of bringing it inside too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could believe it either!!!! I'm sure we will all get some again soon.

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS