Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Wannado List

What do you wanna do this week?

This week I'm joining a link party at Wannabe.


What I wanna do this week is clean all rooms in the house (ya know the normal stuff people do like sweep up the dust bunnies, scrub the toilets and baseboards, and mop the kitchen floor)  It's so overrated right?  

I also wanna organize our office.  (trust me if you saw the unorganization currently residing there you would understand how ambitious this task is)
Picture something like this (minus the hideous rug)

I wanna read a chapter a day from Luke as we start a new lesson in our church.

I wanna brighten someone's day in a secret way.

So wish me luck.  Because on top of my Wannado's I am working every day, starting my last semester of grad school, visiting my new nephew Noah (who will be born today), going to work out at BarreAmped at least three times, and packing for a weekend trip.  WHew!  I think I'll get going. 


So join the Wannado link party.  Take on the challenge!
 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your list. I linked up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry my button is having issues. I don't know what's going on. But, I'm working on it. I promise! :)

    ANYWAY! I love all your wannados for this week. Cleaning AND organizing? You're amazing.And, as if those aren't enough, you have other amazing wannados to boot. I can't wait to hear all about how you brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS