Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

National Jorts Day?

Yes that's right it's Jorts Senior day, however I will not be participating in that dress up game! Today was beautiful and after the serious torrential downpours from the prior 24 hours it was so nice to see the sun. Hopefully the grass seed enjoyed it too! :)
One of my most precious students returned today after being in Vietnam for a month and a half visiting family. It was great to see her, and interesting to watch the language change that has occurred in such a short amount of time.
I fertilized all of our bulbs today and Barry used the new cordless hedge trimmer to attack some of our grasses. Tonight I have attempted to knock out a paper due on Sunday but have found procrastination like a freshman in undergrad. It is senior night and the Cats take on Vandy. He is taking Chris Stamatkin to his first ever game at Rupp and I'm sure they'll have a great time! 9:00 games are just not teacher friendly. I will be finishing watching the game with Keightley, curled up in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS