Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hanging around.....everywhere

I've been lacking in the jewelry storage department for quite sometime. Long necklaces in one rooms closet, regularly worn necklaces and earrings in a jewelry box in our room, and earrings, rings, bracelets in my silver box.
Now that we have our new closet doors I'm trying to think of a way to utilize that space for necklaces as well. I have been thinking of hooks on the door but don't like the thought of them clanging around all the time. I have found this tutorial at Cat on a Limb

that is inspired by Pottery Barn. Again we'd have the clanging but I think if I backed the frames with cute fabric it would be less annoying. :)
I really like the bright color she chose too. I'd probably keep with a shade of orange in our room though.

I'm on the lookout for cheap yet large, lightweight frames now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS