Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Telling Two of my Favorites

My Granny and Pepaw mean the world to me.  They are such amazingly special people it's hard to put into words.  I have always had a special and close relationship with them.  I couldn't wait to tell them about our news.
There birthdays are a day apart from one another and we decided it would be the perfect time to tell them.  So, the day before their birthdays we stopped over to give them their birthday cards. (we had to do it early because I was leaving for Barre training in Nashville the next day).

After letting them both open their cards we gave them a small envelope as their "gift".  Inside they found a little baby duck with a message inside telling them about their newest great grandchild.  :)
Again laughs, cheers, and tears then insued, as seems to be the ritual for telling people your expecting.  :)
They were sooooo excited, it was a thrill and a half!
My grandfather said he "usually has a small pull one way or the other for a boy/girl, but with this little baby he could care less, because he knows it will be perfect!"  I love them to pieces and can't wait for them to meet our little Baby C!
The Fabulous duo: Granny and Pepaw!

1 comment:

  1. did I just see mini cooper as your label-ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! soo happy for you..

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS