Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Smile at the Strangers

It's amazing how much I am touched by the bloggers I follow.  Their are the crafty ones, the amazing mom's, the creative decorators, the thoughtful ones, the raw ones, the amazing cooks, the great writers, and the ones that make my side hurt laughing.  I love all the blogs I follow and enjoy finding new ones all the time.  
I haven't had much time to read through my blog roll very much lately but am constantly checking on my faves.  These women feel like they are my friends.  I feel connected to them without having ever set eyes on them in my entire life.  
Today my heart breaks for some sad news from a lil' Momma who has lost her babe.  I found myself tearing up as I read the words from her broken heart. 

It made me realize that these bloggers are physically as much of a stranger as the people I will pass in an airport.  Yet I know the behind the scenes parts of their lives that the cashier at the grocery store may not. 

You never know what someone is going through.  I need help remembering that, and my reminder came today.  So I will be thoughtful of making more of an effort to speak to those people in my life who continuously puzzle me, or frustrate me, because who knows what demons they are battling on the inside of their life I never see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS