Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

MacAttack

So we both had laptops that were falling apart and decided to make the plunge into Mac world.  The learning curve is large for us (I couldn't even figure out how to put a disc in the drive )  but I think we will love them just like everyone else does.  Barry thought I needed an ipad too....and really how can I argue?   We got the fivespot from Verizon which is our 3G internet anywhere we go now.  Wish us luck!  We're gonna need it has I try to transfer all our files from PC to Mac!


Last night we had Justin, Jessica and Ava over to make homemade pizza and hang out. It was great to see them and spend time with Ava too. She's such a sweetie pie and certainly kept us entertained. They are such wonderful people, Barry and I really enjoy their company!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS