Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Baby Love- a little shower for a new bundle of joy.

 If you've ever watched one of your best friends become a mother.  You've seen how it changes them.  How they become an even better version of that person you already loved.  Funny how babes do that to us.....
I've had the privelage of watching such a transformation lately.  As one of my dearest friends made the journey of adoption.  You can read more about her sweet families story here. 
 So I was happy as a lark to help give a shower for baby Ryan last week.  It was such a neat experience to have the baby there to join in all the fun.  I mean she was the LIFE of the party!
Custom Tulle Wreath
Mint, grey, and white marshmallow pops
I enjoyed making these sweet little elephant cookies in her colors. 
A delicious spread everyone helped put on!
 This sweet little family is so loved! 
 I mean look at her!  I can hardly stand the cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS