Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

One for our History books.

We recently had our first ever family photo session.  I am very pleased with how they turned out. 



 The weather was perfect for some wonderful outdoor walking around at a local orchard. 
 Our normally jovial little man was less than smiley on this day.  The combination of amazing surroundings to look at + stranger flashing a light in your face = serious Henry.
Which in my humble opinion is just as cute.  I only wish his happy lil' personality could be seen here.  You'd think he'd be use to a camera by now huh...?

 This is one of my faves.  He had never sat in grass before and each time wanted to pick it up to eat as a side dish to the leafy main courses he was trying to gobble. 
 I love the few shots of Barry and I too.  Ohhhhhhwwwweeeeeeeeeee do I love this man.


 Here we asked Henry to show us his mafia face.  I feel that he will make a fine Godfather some day.
"Ain't nobody gonna drive down this road with out getting through me first."
 I mean I want to eat him here. 
Yes, this one will be blown up and plastered on the wall. 



 Such a cool shot.  Mary amazed me here.
One lover of water, holding her son she hopes loves it as well. 






If you are in the area I highly suggest you book your photography needs with Mary Maldonado Photography.  She is easy to work with, a hard working momma of three(including twins)  and is a God praising Christian.  What more would you want? 

4 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS