Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pinky Promise

The downfall to having such a delightful little man in your life is that leaving him has become a ritual I can only assume equates to medieval torture.  There has yet to be a day when I don't drive to work with a tear in my eye.  

So we made a promise for these times when I'm away from him, and I can only hope he keeps it.

Pinky promise, not to smile, laugh, cackle, or coo.  

Pinky promise not do do anything new.

For if you do, this mommy will be blue.
You will never know how much I miss you.

3 comments:

  1. My heart aches for you :( You are a strong mama!!
    XOXOXO

    Kristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a girl friend for him! What a cutie!

    Julie @ Naptime Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is adorable! I can only imagine how difficult it is when you leave him :(

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS