Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Foto Reel Friday-15

 We had a big week of celebrating our 5 year anniversary!
 Taking Henry for his first swim in at the pool.

I made breakfast and had a side order of baby laughs every morning.  :)

 We hunkered down in the basement when severe storms came rolling through our afternoon.  It caused him to get sleepy, and need to have a cuddle fest.  Bring On The Rain! 
 We found moments to dance in the living room, which puts him to sleep.
 I thanked God multiple times a day that this is my babies disposition.  He Loves Life!
 I snapped these at 3am when I had just gotten you back to sleep after a feeding.  He wet through a diaper and onto his pj's so I carefully went to change him out and into new clothes.
The moment his eyes popped open he smiled.  He continued to laugh, cackle and grin as I changed him and redressed him.  What a funny guy!
 We got too big for the Puj tub and though we have a baby tub for the bathroom we decided this is so much more fun!  He also continued his evening routine of letting Daddy hold him till he caves in like an accordion for his final nap of the day.
 Play time can be a bit serious too.
We saw a promise.

3 comments:

  1. Precious baby! Hope to see you all again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, Henry is so sweet :) I love seeing all of the snoogle pictures. Tanner is a snuggle bug, too, and it just doesn't seem like it could get any better. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Yes Tracey he is a snuggle bear for sure, I will be sad the day that stops.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS