Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pregalicious Photoshoot

Our bundle of joy arrived!!!! Here is a view of our maternity pics.

I'm so thankful we took these pics when we did because less than a week later I was put in the hospital on bed rest until littleman arrived.  My lovely sister took these photos.  I've been working on getting them the way I want into a little photobook. (which by the way is time consuming and I need to get much better at this for the future of little guys pictures). 
So here they are.  I loved that belly.  But man oh man is it awesome having him on the outside.  



I had no way of knowing how in love I would be with this baby.  

I wasn't prepared to be a mom when these pics were taken.
But the moment he arrived, God prepared my heart and mind to be the best mom  I can be, one day at a time.  
So in love with what this little belly gave us!





4 comments:

  1. WOW! Those pictures are SO sweet!!!!

    Isn't life beautiful! :)
    Emily
    www.weakandloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! Whit I can't wait to see yours! You are completely adorable right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And what a talented sister!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS