Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Traffic School

Ahhhh traffic school.  It use to be something you sit through for hours on end on a Saturday after getting a speeding ticket.  Now they offer it online.  However, I have a better and more permanent solution to creating safer drivers.  
Source
Stick a baby in the back seat.

I thought it might change after the first few times of driving with lil' man in the backseat, but no I'm officially driving like a grandma.  :)
source
Coming across an intersection, even with a green light, I find myself slowing to look in all directions.  
source
Stop signs get an extra few seconds of my time.  
 
The speed limit, I pretty much follow it.  (or close to)

Cell phone.  There is no looking at that bad boy unless I'm hitting the speaker button to answer a call.  (gotta get the bluetooth hooked up)

Yes I'd say the biggest driving hazard for me now is the fact that I may come off a red light a little slow do to me staring in my rearview mirror.  

Wouldn't you?  

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same as you... I have slowed way down, especially now with 2 and one on the way! But sadly, I see too many people who do stupid things driving and then I see kids in the back! It makes me nervous for whats to come in their future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie you are right. If I think about it I have seen that too many times. I hope they come to their senses. Glad we protect our lil' ones. Congrats on baby #3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Blog is about Traffic Information in it.Driver Ed Coupon

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS