Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

20 Weeks -MLC


 Sweet baby girl, we are half way to our meeting point.   Your time inside me growing and moving has gone like a flash thus far.  Your daddy and I have had so much going on that life could seem heavy if we let it.  But there is so much to be happy about and so much to be thankful for and you are our little bright shining star in it all accompanied by your big wonderful brother. 
You have become more forceful with your kicks and punches, and have become quite the acrobat this month.  We had a little trip to check on you this week and boy was it wonderful to see your precious miracle body waving to us!   With every move you make you remind me of all that is good and wonderful in this God given life. 
Your big brother has sure been interested in you lately.  Asking to kiss, touch and even pick you up….(he attempted to pick up my belly, but told me I was to heavy) J
He can’t wait to see you and to show you how this big world works. 
We love you so very much MLC.  You’re a little sparkle of sunshine, now and always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS