Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day Recap


 My first Mother's Day picture as the proud momma of two.  :)  I can't believe the sweetness and love that comes out of this boy.  He is the most amazing thing I've ever known.  I'm beyond happy to be watching him play and be 2 all while feeling the sweet rolls and kicks of a baby girl growing inside me. 
 I couldn't have had a better day.  Waking up to a Barry made breakfast, a church service with my boys, a big Miller family get together at Granny and Pepaws for the afternoon, and a sweet dinner with Don and Karen to celebrate.  It was the type of day that couldn't have packed more fun into it if we tried. 
So very thankful for a wonderful momma and wonderful mother in law to celebrate with!  Thanks Henry and MLC for making me a proud and happy mom, so happy to be a part of the club!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS