Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

18 weeks - MLC

 A growing baby girl.  :)  You make my heart smile whenever I think about you and what you will be like.  I feel you move and I get giddy.  Which is happening more often and with more force as you continue to grow.  Today I sat and watched as my belly moved, small repeated pushes outward and then two bigger bumps up.  I couldn't wipe the grin off my face, as I tried to picture the little legs and rump that were squirming around inside of me.  The size of a bell pepper this week, although I feel like your a little larger than that sweet girl.
So far I have not caved in to the temptation to go shopping crazy.  Partly because I'm not sure what to buy for girls.  ( I know it sounds strange) and partly because I'm afraid I'll jinx us and you'll somehow be a boy.  :)  But, this week I couldn't help myself and I picked up a few sweet little things for you.  You also received your very first gift, a gorgeous handmade blanket from the Frye family.  It matches the colors your nursery will be perfectly, and I can't wait to wrap you up in it.  Keep growing and moving my darling baby girl.  
Love Forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS