Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Oh Christmas Eve, Oh Christmas Eve.

 That moment on Christmas Eve where I am surrounded by my big loving family, where the chaotic buzz of conversations, laughter, and playful children squeals; that moment is my peak.  It's the kind of night that I always wish I could put on slow motion. 

Your typical Chrismtas picture.  Complete with a saw. 

 After opening up his present from his cousins Anna and Ella he had a grand little time showing off his bow tie wearing skills. 
He enjoyed playing with his cousins, and especially having boy time with Noah.
 sisters. sisters
My Granny wears sparkles.  Does yours?

A night filled with this much fun means big crashes for a little boy.  While Santa gets to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS