Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Looking at 36weeks 365 days later.

 This weekend a year ago Barry and I stepped outside on a warm spring Saturday to take maternity pictures. 

On Sunday I folded baby clothes and did some nesting.

On Monday we took our 36 week pictures to document the last few weeks of our pregnancy.  Little did I know it was the last time we'd be doing that. 

 Oh the difference a year can make.  It was an amazing journey to be a part of and looking back at what happened I can only be thankful for all the wonderful joy I've seen this side of that bump.  Looking at these pictures I can almost feel the heavy ghost of a belly once applying so much pressure to my bladder I could hardly walk.   Thinking about those memories makes me smile, and I foresee a lot of reminiscing for me over the next week, as the impending 1st birthday approaches.  It's hard to believe such time has passed. 

2 comments:

  1. 1st birthday!!!! SO bittersweet, oh so blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally forgot you only made it 36 weeks! Can't believe it's almost been a year :) What a special time for you and Barry. And baby Henry, of course!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS