Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Foto Reel -46

 I had the pleasure of going on a date with this man and celebrating our 6 year engagement anniversary.  :) 
 Henry helped Reagan celebrate her 1st birthday and got to see some pals while there.  She showed him the ropes on how to take down that cake. 
 Snuggles and smiles were given and received. 
 Personality plus over here just continues to shine.  One of his new favorite games is to chase or be chased. :)
 We are still fascinated and quite entertained by cause and effect. 
 Somehow I woke up one morning and there was a little boy, not a baby in my arms.  Complete with fabulous little boy crazy morning hair.
 Did I say he has a personality?  
 I got a sweet treat on Presidents day when the three of us headed out to lunch. 
 Coopa' da Hoopa' part 2?
 We had our biggest bath time fun yet when we broke out the glowsticks.  Quite the hit.
This handsome devil angel is seriously getting more serious yet more goofy each day.  How is that possible?  Isn't that an oximoron?  Well if you've met Henry you would know.  Sometimes you can be both.  
Bring on week 47. :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you all made it to the birthday party, Raegan sure enjoyed you guys : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS