10 months brought us:
- Crawling! He's mobile and we have seen him gain a little more speed each day!
- With mobility came curiosity as he explored every nook, cranny, crum, and crevice of the house.
- Feeling the need to hold fingers and walk everywhere.
- Teething continued as he worked on tooth number 7 and 8.
- He began waving and within the last week has begun saying bye bye whenever anyone leaves or shuts a door. Though he has babbled and said dadadada and mamama for a while this is the first time he has understood what he's saying.
- He also started saying ball and uh oh but not on a completely consistent basis.
- We began experimenting with more table foods. Dinner time eating tends to be a struggle but he enjoys snacking on cut up fruit and absolutely loved fish!
- What a big boy we have on our hands!