Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

a snow bunny in the making

 Snow in the forecast gets me giddy.  Like stay up late, keep looking out the window giddy!  So I was beyond thrilled last Thursday night when I heard the howling winds and looked outside to see a complete wall of white.  The following morning we awoke to this perfect blanket of perfection.
We took Henry out for a little sledding trip and were amused at his serious expression as he tried to figure out what on earth was going on.  
 He may or may not have face planted in the snow here.  (um, mom of the year).
 And a good time was had by all. 
 I'm so happy we got a good taste of winter.  :) 




3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Henry looks like he had fun! Our little man loved the snow last week too {posting about it tomorrow}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Henry is TOO adorable! I love finding other mommy blogger with children around the same age!!! Excited to follow along (from the Find + Follow hop)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a blast! I recently moved to Florida, and as much as I said I wouldn't, I miss the snow. :( I am a new reader linking up this week, can't wait to read more!

    Kristle
    www.forgetthedognotthebaby.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS