Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Foto Reel 36

Festive fun fills the air as we are in the full swing of the Christmas season.  We enjoyed a sweet visit to Granny and Pepaw's.  Henry enjoyed looking at the assortment of memories strewn amongst the twinkling lights of their tree. 


 Cousin love was all around at the annual Martin girl cookie party.  My pants have been unbuttoned all week as a delicious result. 


These big grey baubles accompanied us in some Christmas shopping fun. 
 My little gingerbread boy and gingerbread man were more scrumptious than ever.
 Night time is an apparent excuse for revving up your baby engine at 8 months.  He can be as tired as can be but stripping him down to change into PJ's produces a non stop giggle box that moves about a mile a minute.  
Pure
Joy
A surprise visit from my parents brought smiles to our  house.  I love seeing Henry being adored by them and get a big kick out of him showing off his flashy smile to them. 

 Other than that we've just been hanging around.  :)
I've loved a weekend with my boys and in this crazy world we live in I'm clinging tight to the precious moments we share together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS