Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Cheers to the Man of the House

A more loving, adoring husband I could not find.  I love him for ways that I can not express in words and am finding a new respect and admiration for him as we learn how to be parents to our sweet son.  

I admire
The way he keeps his cool.
The sincerity in his I love you's and the frequency in which he says them.
The way he never forgets to touch me throughout the day to let me know he cares.  
The way he cleans, picks up, and pitches in around the house without a grumble or a care.  Even when that includes picking up every water glass I lay around.
The ever strengthening relationship he has with Jesus.
His commitment to family.
The wonderful father figure he shapes and molds himself into each and every day. 

Henry is a blessed little boy to have a Daddy who loves him so much, and beyond that love stands a man to look up to, to aspire to be like.  For that I'm so thankful.

Happy Birthday Baby.  Your first as a Dad, let's make it great!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS