Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Start Spreading the News

We had such a blessing this year at Thanksgiving.  My ever most generous in-laws offered up their home to host my entire extended family for the festive fun feast.  We were also able to share the news that little BabyC is a boy with everyone in a very special way.  We had a cute little gender reveal cake made by Donut Days Bakery.  It was delicious and quite a fun experience for all. 
We headed over to Don and Karen's Thanksgiving morning to hang out and get appetizers ready.  They had done so much to get there house ready for everything and it was such a wonderful day all around because of them.  We set up and then waited for the Miller family to arrive.  I set out little trees with blue and pink leaves for people to place their vote for which they thought Baby C would be.

There was lots of food, laughs, hugs, and enjoyment of a family blessed far beyond what we could have ever imagined.
 My sister and I.  :0)
 My fabulous Granny and Pepaw.

 Karen and I using our aprons in her kitchen!  This is the best mother-inlaw anyone could ask for!
 My mashed potatoes I made to feed an army!
 Everyone needs a little Aunt Cindy in their life!
 Let the feast begin!
The votes are in 17 voted boy 7 for girl.....hmmm and the winner is.....
 We had my Granny and Pepaw cut open the cake to see the inside. 
 Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Yahoo!
 Watching the ultrasound on the iPad
 Two happy parents! We absolutely loved this day of celebration and thankfulness!
Elise insisted on helping my Daddy wash the dishes.  She pulled up a stool saying "I hep, I hep."  What a sweetie!
I'm pretty sure Thanksgiving doesn't get much better than this.  I'm so thankful for this amazing family, the ability to share fun times with them, and for our newest little addition to the fam, the blessing of a baby boy. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a neat way to tell everyone! Truly a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS