Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kindness Come in Many Forms

Kindness comes in reusable food containers, from an amazing neighbor who thought we could use a home cooked meal we didn't have to make.  (and boy was it perfect timing!,  like God timing)  Chicken croquette's in a mushroom sauce, rolls, homemade mashed potatoes, and peanut butter chocolate dip with graham crackers!  Mmmmm

Kindness comes in a Starbucks cup.  Warm and filled with my season favorite, Pumpkin Spice.  Delivered by one of my best friends who happens to be a co worker too, who decided to brighten my day.

Kindness comes in a tiny box, with a baby outfit disguised as a cupcake, sitting on my desk as I arrive to work.  Yet another kind co-worker who is excited for our little one to come.  :)


Kindness comes in the form of a note on a napkin.  Last week my Mom spent the night with us while she was in town for business.  The next day at work I opened my lunch bag to find a little love note with her signature smiley face on it written on my napkin.  This was a lunch box staple growing up for all Miller girls.  A note on a napkin, a special sticker, a little card or post it note, just letting us know she loved us.  Now that is one kind Mama.  I pray to that kind of Mama too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS