Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for my savior who gave me new life and an abundance of undeserved blessings.
I am thankful for a husband who gives me the purest love I could know on this earth. I am thankful for eternity with him and my creator. 
I am thankful for this blessed baby growing inside of me. I am thankful for it's beating heart, it's developing body and it's arms and legs that now let me know it's there!
I am thankful for health and a healthy family. I am thankful for a big loving happy family who truely cares for each other and those around them.
I am thankful for wonderful lifetime friends who each have a special place and purpose in my life.  I am thankful for a warm home and more food than should be allowed on a table today! 


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS