Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

spring and happy

It's spring time for sure! As much as I'd love to be planting my new flowers and herbs I'm trying to get going on a research paper inside.....hmmm but instead I blog. :O) Well only to remember that today I cut the most wonderful smelling pink roses from the far side of our garage. That climbing rose bush is beautiful and it goes crazy this time of year. ( I love old houses!) Barry being the sweetheart that he is watered all of our new plants and the beds tonight while I worked, he also dead headed the knockout roses in the front and the back! He's such a sweetheart!

Toni flies home tonight from Colorado. I cannot imagine the pain she must be in, only a week after complicated open heart surgery. She's a tough person, but I hope she will realize this is the time to let us all love her and help her.

On a I'm a wuss note, my shoulder has been hurting for a couple days now and this headache on the right side of my head will not go away. Hope I can find a comfy position to sleep in. Zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS