Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

long

Long time no type. Long week. Long days. Long face.

A brief run down for me to remember. Grad classes are in full force and between that work and a social scene I'm 100% exhausted.
This has been a very long week and a sad one too. Jodi and Lindsay gave birth to their little boy Tuesday morning at 23 weeks old. He survived four hours in this world before quickly going to heaven. So heartbreaking. They have been on our thoughts and prayers each day. Tonight we went to Louisville with a gift basket and dinner. Hearing Lindsay break down about it made me want to curl up on the couch and cry with her. I can not imagine what she is going through or how hard the road ahead might be. 30 years old, picking out a grave, to bury your first son. :( I love you Lord but this is so very hard to understand. They are definetely my favorites out of all of Barry's Louisville friends. I hope that we can be there for them through this time. Lord lift them up, give them rest, and give her peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS