Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

GREEN Me

So since I've been freaking out about parabens, aluminum, pthailens, etc I've been doing more and more research on what I can do for me. Obviously I'm afraid of cancer skin, lung, breast, colon, all of which are in my family. I know I can't and shouldn't be worried about all of these things because what's a girl to do, but I feel like the more informed I get the better decisions I can make about what I put into my body, and my future children's bodies. So I found this site the daily green today and think it will be a valuable resource not to mention the skindeep site discovered two surf nights ago, which gives info on all products with parabens and other chemicals. I found a new lotion today at meijer and thought about going organic on deodorant too but felt I needed more research before making a possible stinky mistake. :) I'll post my lotion pic in a bit.

The Clean 15: Foods You Don't Have to Buy Organic

Posted using ShareThis

The New Dirty Dozen: 12 Foods to Eat Organic

Posted using ShareThis

The 9 Best Natural Deodorants

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS