Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Perfect Saturday

What a fabulous Saturday.  We started our day by sleeping in and then throwing on our hats for a drive through horse farms on our way to breakfast. The amazing warm temperatures are continuing and I sported my flippy floppies as we strolled into the cutesy place for breakfast, the Coffee Pub.  We will definitely be back!  We enjoyed our leisurely time together and came back home to play with Kman in the yard.

How could the day get any better?  Well my aunt Cindy threw my family shower today!  I spent the rest of the afternoon Feeling soooo blessed to have amazing family who love this lil guy so much already! :)

For now I'll change into my blue and white as we prepare to cheer on the cats in the NCAA tournament. :) I'm one happy girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS