Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Showered with Love

Our first baby shower was yesterday  and was hosted by three of my fabulous friends.  Alison, Elizabeth, and Lauren.  Barry's mom had flown up from Florida and my Mom and Katie came up from Somerset.  We met over at Ali's house welcomed by the smell of sweet goodies all hand made by the girls and adorable baby decor all done in fabulous taste!  Little white clouds hung from the ceiling and lights and sweet memorable pictures adorned the living room.  
The Hostesses



My gift from the girls.  I love it!

Sweet little activity, "Wishes for Baby Henry" for us to keep from everyone.  :)  How fun will this be to look at down the road? 

It was a completely perfect day.  It was so special to have such amazing girlfriends all around me showering little Henry with love.  He got some adorable and sweet things that I can not wait to use with him.  It really did make this journey just one more step closer to being real.  We are ten weeks away from his due date and at thirty weeks I am happily enjoying this pregnancy and all it's magic.  I had even more fun when I got home to Barry as we went back over everything and he was able to get excited about things too.  :) Oh such fun!  


Sweet Lins came all they way down from Cincy.

My teacher loves!

My baby sister and Mommy
My mommy and Barry's mommy  :)

The belly progression line.  :)

Love these girls

The proud papa looking at all the goodies. 

In little man's room. 

30 weeks and loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS