Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Scrubadubdub Baby boy in the tub


There are moments in my days that I have learned to savor and enjoy.  One of those is baby bath time.  I mean is there anything more scrumptious than a little naked baby in a warm sink of water?  Especially when that baby is sucking on their fingers, cooing with delight, and calm as a cucumber as they enjoy their mini trip to spa land.

If Ford is fussy my solution is a warm bath.  No matter what, this guy will calm down in a sink of water.  So the fact that this guy is growing dem rolls and out pudging his puj tub has me getting a bit of a sad mom face.  I know, I know, a bath is a bath, it's not like moving him to a bigger baby tub makes him all of a sudden a teenager but knowing he'll never be this small again.......well it kinda cues up the tears.  So we are going to rock out these scrubadub dub moments a bit longer in our squished space, while I soak up these baby blues and baby rolls.
Oh and definitely soaking up these baby toes, and all the little pajama fuzz that comes with them.  
Baby boy, you are one handsome little dude and this mama is awful obsessed with every inch of your perfect little self.  My to do list will lose every single time when it's put up against something so sweet and delicious.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS