Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Celerbating Friends

Last weekend we had a busy but fun time celebrating our friends.  Friday night we headed out to Sals to meet up with everyone to celebrate Elizabeth Edwards and Justin Fryes Birthdays.  We had a great time catching up with people we hadn't seen in a while.  I had fun chatting about babies with Elizabeth, and pregnant with her 2nd Meredith. 

After dinner we headed to Drakes for a minute to people watch....boy that place can be entertaining.  Elizabeth and I sucked down our waters and ended being the last two couples from our party there. :)  Lol

Saturday I woke up and taught a packed out BarreAmped class and then headed home to watch the CATS play.  Later that night I met up with the girls at Mad Potter to celebrate Laura's big birthday.  We had a blast painting our pieces and chatting.  L made us all princess party hats, since the theme was 31 going on 13. :)  That's my kinda party!
Party Princess Time

Henry's baby mug I painted him.


The Birthday Princess

What a fun time with these amazing friends we have been so blessed with!

Barry and I headed to buybuybaby on Sunday to wrap up a little more registering.  That is a never ending job my friends! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS