Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Give me that Degree




Well Good News friends..... This week I got the results from my Praxis exam, and to my surprise I PASSED!
I was positive that I would be taking it again in March about ready to pop, but it turns out that praying during a test works! Truly happened by the grace of God!
Then last night I got the word that my quest for a Masters degree has come to an end. My final portfolio has passed. :)
So with this news Barry told me I had to open a gift early. This ornament with a sweet little personalization on the back now commemorates hard work coming to an end. What a husband!
What a Merry Christmas. Gods blessings are abundant right now and I am overwhelmed with happiness.
Now my thoughts and time can focus on the enjoyment of Christmas and the blessing of this sweet baby boy. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Which PRAXIS did you pass??!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Elizabeth!!!! Enjoy your break -- Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo!! I knew you had it!! I'm soooo excited for you! Yippeeee for a Graduate degree AND no mo classes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS