Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Part 2

Christmas Eve we always gather with the Miller side of the family for a huge Christmas party of fun, feasting, and the most wonderful family anyone could ever ask for.  
The food was amazing as usual.  But my favorite table is always the sweets.  Here are a few of the things Mom and I had made to add to the sugary delightment.  

 My Mom's peanut butter fudge, bourbon balls, and coconut balls, all of which are to die for!
 The sugar cookies I make each year.  a. because it's fun.  b. because my dad loves them!

 Elise could eat her weight in the marshmallow pops!

We had an amazing night.  This party always makes me reflect on the many blessings God has graced us with.  It is amazing to me that he sent us his son and yet continues to bestow the blessings of things like great family too.  We were blessed to have almost everyone there this year, - one uncle and one cousin.  With everyone in good health and spirits we were really able to celebrate the holiday! 
I usually walk away from the evening feeling a rise in emotion and overwhelming gratitude for being given such an amazing family.  This year was no different, and with the blessing of little Henry on the way too I shed a few happy tears as I counted my blessings on this special Christmas Eve.  

Two of the most special people I know.  Granny and Pepaw.
My lovely parents.
Mom, my sisters, me, (and Henry)
Seeeeesters
My fabulous Godmother who hosted this years gathering and B.
Elise opening gifts!  What a sweetie!
My silly Granny trying on Katie's 4 inch red pumps!  haha!


My parents and us!  :)  Love this pic!
The boys chatting it up.
How handsome are my cousins? Seriously?
I love this pic.  We were outside in the cold trying to get a few shots of us together and look at my silly cousins in the windows.  Haha!  Getting framed with no editing!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS