Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's Fall Ya'll!

I finally got all my fall decs up this week, Yay!  It makes me pleased as punch pumpkin!  :)  The weather has been anything but fall'ish though, and this weekend is no different.  I'm about to go get my swimsuit on and lay out in a pile of leaves.  The trees have changed color with a snap of a finger and are out in all their glory today!  What a beautiful time of year!

A Hubbard gourd in an antique silver bowl, with an old skeleton key my sister Sarah brought me from Italy.

 I'm in love with these little silver pumpkins I found at Michael's this year, and of Course I love my big white pumpkin.  I still have plans to dress it up somehow.
 Argyle and jewled pumpkins on my make shift burlap runner.
 A pinterest inspired wreath, with a Cooper twist. 
I'm still finding bits of Spanish moss all over my floor from making this.  :)
Happy Fall Ya'll!  Hope your enjoying this season as much as I am!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the decorations! I want a house so I can decorate with anything other than wedding boxes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, these are all gorgeous. Just beautiful from threedawgladydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS