Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

If I Could be Stuck in One Store For a Day

It would be Joseph Beth Booksellers.  A fabulous local bookstore that is an absolute paradise of enchantments bound like a book.  
The upstairs provides any section of book you could imagine for adults.  But the true treasure (in my mind) lies downstairs in the children's department.  I could hang out in here for hours, days, maybe even a week at a time!  (hey, there is a lil' cafe upstairs too:) )  





Children's books are perfection in my eyes.  I'm not sure if it's the imagination, playfulness, innocence or  because I'm a teacher, but I simply adore them.  
So if for some reason I had to get locked in a store overnight.  This would be the place! 
P.S. They are having their anniversary sale today, 20% off everything!!!!!!
Think I'll be taking a peek inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS