Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

16 weeks- C2PO

Dear C2PO (Lil' Cooper #2,

You are growing at rapid rates these days equivalent to the size of an avocado.  I have had two moments where I thought I felt you moving, sat as still as a statue and waited for more.  It was a teaser and reminder that soon I'll be feeling you constantly and everywhere I go I'll smile.  We heard your sweet heart beat this week and you were a lovely and rapid 152.  You gave mommy and the nurse quite a scare because you were so hard to find....apparently you were swimming laps in there because you didn't want to stay in one place for long.  I think that's a good thing, you and your big brother will have lots of fun wearing each other out someday.  "Tag your it!"
Speaking of that big brother, he sure has been asking about you a lot lately.  He wants to know where you are and what your doing.  I think we are all getting more and more excited with each passing day at the thought of little you.    We can't wait to see your little face in an ultra sound soon.  Keep growing and sleeping my little one.  We love you so!


Mommy

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS