Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

First Haircut

It started with a mullet. 
 And turned into a ponytail.  Which I'm not gonna lie, I kinda wanted to keep that way....seeing how it is mob week and all.......
 Oh yeah. 

Well here we go.  Master with the scissors, Sir Cody down at Fleet Street has been working on this momma's hair for a while.  I couldn't imagine anyone being better with Henry for this kinda scary experience. 

 
 Oh my goodness he looks like a little boy.....not a....baby.  

He rocked out the cut with only a few tears here and there.  It was a special milestone to have pass and I feel that the moments of him looking, and acting like a boy are going to come flooding in the door now that we have made this leap.  

1 comment:

  1. It looks awesome! Can't believe how quick these babies are growing up on us!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS