Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

History in the making...

Are you nervous???? Cause I kinda am.....
 Are you proud that you have this right to vote?  Cause I am!
My prayers of late have been that our country would realize we are actually more united than we care to admit.  The polls will tell us that the majority of people were disgusted, disappointed and appalled at the choices they had today.  Votes were cast, not for a candidate but against a candidate or their platform.  So whether you are the reluctant "winner" or the disappointed "loser" on November 9th 2016 we all wish we had a different leader to be excited about.  So I'll be on my knees and I hope others are too, praying that our country finds that leader we all long for.  He is alive, he is relevant, he cares about your needs now, and the ones you don't even know about yet.  He is Alpha and Omega.  He is omnipotent, and he will win against any candidate man can try to fabricate.  We will never find a perfect candidate to rally behind but I pray that our founding fathers will be made proud once more, that we fight to be one nation under God.  
You are hurt?  He can heal.  You're angry? He brings peace.  He is Truth.  
He is Good.
He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.  
You've heard it and I have too; "A win for  _____ will be frightening for our country."  I'm praying for less fear amongst us and more comfort in the truth that we will never be able to rely on a sinful human president but we can ALWAYS rely on Him.   

(John 14:27)  Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.  

I'm praying that America will turn to the one true leader and find the most peaceful hearts they've ever experienced.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS