Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mama's Day 2016


those three.  they are all my worldly goods and then some.  The love of my life and the two little darlings who make me a mama.  They gave me all the love they could muster this Mother's day and boy did I feel special.
 I'm so thankful to wear the title "mom" among this clan.  The truth is I feel their love everyday in so many ways, even when I don't recognize it right away.

We had such a heart filled day with a wonderful church service, a stop at Ashland to smell the peonies, and a celebration with family.  What a blessing it is to have family close by, my mom, dad,  sister Katie and her kiddos all came to town for a family lunch.  Aunts, uncles and cousins have gathered for as long as I can remember over holidays or special occasions at my Granny and Pepaw's home.  This occasion was a little more special for multiple reasons, and it was a special day for us all.  
What a special mama I have; she loves soon big!

 This lovely family of ours wouldn't be anything without the head mama, my sweet Granny.
 Our day was topped off with more love and happy hearts as we got together to wish one of the sweetest women I know a happy mother's day.  A kinder heart you can not find and I'm so thankful to have her in our lives, and most importantly thankful for the mother she was/is to Barry...to all of us.
 Isaiah 66:13– As one whom his mother comforts, so I will comfort you.  What a blessing it is to know our mother's love and to know our Father's love is even greater.  I truly felt all the warm and fuzzies this mama's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS