Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

A sight so wonderful. Baby Tres


Noting the half way point of any occasion usually means it’s an event big enough to be approached with anticipation.  This week we hit that landmark in our pregnancy and it was met with a face so precious I couldn’t have dreamt it up if I tried. 

For the past 4 weeks I have felt his presence in a way that is bigger than just not being able to button my pants.  It began with a flutter as I drove down the road, then another until a peace of comfort followed that filled my soul and poured out into a smile.  His gentle hello's have become more frequent and in the past week have been quite strong; enough so for Barry to be able to feel movement, or as my Granny so perfectly describes it,  “feeling life”.  

My heart has once more been put at ease with the sight and sounds of our baby boy filling a monitor and answering prayers.  His little body looking perfect as a peach, and his movements as sweet as a freshly baked pie, I’ve been on cloud nine since.  As the ultrasound tech moved in close on his face we watched as he nuzzled his little head back and forth against his current home as if he were lying on a pillow.

 I am more excited than ever to meet this darling boy, to hold him, kiss him from head to toe, and watch him while he sleeps.  I can’t imagine what our life will be like with the addition of his presence among us but I’m anxiously awaiting the day we find out.  As excited as we are I won’t dare rush him here.  There is much to be done and much to be enjoyed as I graciously soak up the privelage of housing God’s work at hand.  


Sweet baby F, mama loves you so. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS