Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The BHG Garden Editors Pick Their Favorite Spring-Blooming Bulbs

The BHG Garden Editors Pick Their Favorite Spring-Blooming Bulbs

Something to remember this fall. I need to start thinking about more year round plants for the backyard and these would be perfect for the white flower garden. 'thalia daffodil'.

Hmmmm it is possible that I am trying to keep from writing about the phonetics of the Twi language right now. :)

I've had a great day though. Slept in with some wonderful cuddle time from my two boys this morning. Rolled out of bed to Barry making me some Goetta that his co-worker Mr. King ;) had given us. Then Barry went to the grocery for me so that I could go visit Granny and Pepaw for a minute. I have it so good! :) Zack came over to watch the tired Cats lose to the orange umpa lumpa but that's ok we'll have better days and they likely won't.

I better hit the books though, we are going to see 500miles to memphis tonight with Chris and Patience and I'm so not use to the late nights....hence the purchase of two five hour energy drinks. Hope the lemon/lime is a good flavor.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS