Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Sweetness

Happy 4th of July!  This has to be one of my favorite holidays.  The summer weather, the cookouts, fireworks, and overall patriotism that is shared by all is completely contagious and a cause for smiles. 

We have had a great weekend of celebrating and I'm excited about all the fun happening today as well. 

I plan on making these festive red, white and blue strawberries today.  Which I saw at Baking Bites.  I've had trouble finding the right color of blue sugar anywhere, so we'll see how it goes.  :)  


I don't know that I'll have time to make them today but had to give a shout out to Sweet Sugar Belle for the innovative and fun cookie she made for this special day.  I love making cake pops, and think this might be my new favorite.  :)  


Happy Birthday America!!!!!!  
How are you celebrating? 

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS