Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What's On Your Face? A Link up Party



Today I'm linking up with The Trunk Blog to Share The Beauty.  She's talking about your basic face, concealer, foundation etc.  
For me it's what isn't in a product that makes me want to try it.  I try to steer clear of parabens and thalates whenever possible in my beauty care routine.  I discovered Tarte cosmetics about two years ago and have really loved their products.  You can find Tarte at your local Sephora or Ulta and can also order online.  They tend to have great deals on shipping or 20% off weeks constantly through the website.  
My two favorites for my face are:

I've started applying my foundation with a little water on my brush and less product which really makes it spread out more smoothly especially for the warmer weather that's moving in. (Tip from TiffanyD 

Concealer Cool.  Tarte Creaseless Concealer  This concealer tends to stay put for me better than most, especially for undereye circles.  I don't see it settling as much as others I've tried.  (trust me as a new momma this is my number 1 makeup product these dark circles are gettin scary) :)  

What's your favorite beauty tip?  Won't you link up and share? 



 

1 comment:

  1. These are great finds! I'll have to try the Concealer Cool! P.S. I need your e-mail again for some reason I can't find it.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS